Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Adoption Costs... Help us Defend the Cause of the Orphan!

Adoption Costs

 

 

"For this child I have prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him.
 1 Samuel 1:27

Social Worker Application Fee $250


Passports $140 each-$280


Home Study Fee $2000


Reece's Rainbow Voice of Hope Fund $250


Reece's Rainbow Application Fee $25


USCIS Fees $890


Marriage Certificates $35


FBI Clearance $80


Various Postage $200


Apostille Fees $650


Travel to Europe $7850


Adoption Fees $9000


Travel in Country $500


Child's Medical Appt for Visa $220


Child's Visa Application $230


Child's Passport and Expedition Fees $500

2nd child fees $5,000 (Sawyer!)


Living in Europe for 5 weeks $3500


Travel Items $250


Emergency Fund $1000


Estimate to bring home Beatrice and Sawyer-$32,710

Amount in Beatrice's Grant-$7883.47

Amount in Sawyer's Grant-$201.50

Current amount raised in our Family Sponsorship Page (FSP)-$1042.75

Amount still needed to bring our babies home-$23,582.28

I will update once a week as we do fundraisers!

Check out some of our current fundraisers here!

DONATE HERE!!

Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless; Maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Deliver the weak and needy from the hand of the wicked. 
Psalm 82:3-4

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying for your princess since I first saw her listed on RR.

    Would love to help your family raise funds for your adoption since I know that EVERY dollar counts!

    I have an etsy store and 50% of the sale prices go to families adopting through RR! All someone has to do is enter your families name/blog/sponsorship page or child information on the message at check out and I will be donating the money to each family each month! This way you don't have to deal with anything!

    Spread the message to people!

    My blog is:
    gingeronamission1206.blogspot.com/

    My store is at:
    www.etsy.com/shop/GINGERONAMISSION

    You can also see a recent blog post about the first few weeks of my etsy stores' success!

    Thanks!

    Susan Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan! We have been advertising it on our page! I praise God for the kindness of those who care!

    ReplyDelete